French Press Brew Guide
To consistently brew that iconic bold, full-bodied flavor of a French Press can be a simple process of following a few key rules while fine-tuning to discover how slight adjustments match your personal drinking preferences. This is how we are brewing in the lab and at home. Four minutes! Four minutes!
You will need:
• Use hot water to preheat the French Press. Discard the rinse water.
• Add 60g of coarsely yet evenly ground coffee.
• Start your timer as you start to pour
• Pour in water 1/3 to the top
• Add the rest of water to the top.
• Put the top on and wait.
• Press when your timer reads 4:00